Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2 Little Men - Mason and Bode

What a beautiful evening! Perfect weather to take pictures of brothers Mason and Bode. But I had to take quite a few of this one to get all 4 eyes looking in vaguely the same direction! And then Mason added a quirky little smile to boot!


I've been taking pictures of Bode since he was a tiny little newborn - and now he's already turned TWO!! Such a good little guy.


The star of the hour... Mason is half a year old. And can you believe that beautiful lady is the mother of two!


One of my favorites from our photo session. Thanks for letting me come to your home, Kristina and Frank! I had fun getting reacquainted with your boys and seeing your family again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP