Saturday, September 5, 2009

Class of 2010: Chelsey

It was my pleasure to take my niece Chelsey's senior pictures today. It was a lovely day and we started early enough to catch some soft morning light. I might be bragging, but I think Chelsey is a beautiful young lady and I had so much fun going around with her and her Mom to find different backgrounds and sites to get a variety of pictures.

One of my favorite scenic spots is along the banks of the river in our town. With water and rock in the background, Chelsey found a comfortable spot to pose.




Chelsey didn't take a bad picture all day! She was always comfortable in front of the camera and was willing to try anything. A more serious expression seemed just made for a soft black-and-white treatment.




Cross Country and Track are Chelsey's favorite sports - so we tried for the hoodie look with her cross country sweatshirt. Way to release your inner "gangsta"! :)




What a nice smile! Thanks for letting me take so many pictures today Chelsey. I sure had a nice time chatting and visiting with you and Carol today. Good luck with your Cross Country races and hope you have an awesome Senior year! Have fun all along the way!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP