Sunday, January 10, 2010

MS Wrestling Season Kick-off

I just love the sport of wrestling! Our sons wrestled from when they were itty-bitty all the way through college, so I've taken my fair share of pictures of the sport. So, it's with great pleasure that I follow my home-town's athletes as they compete on the mat. Adam is also an avid sports photographer and we are both available to take pictures of YOUR athlete. If you're interested in that, drop one of us an email.
Meanwhile, here are a few pictures from yesterday's local tournament and a few of the middle school wrestlers for Spring Valley. On the last two, I tried a few different photo effects to change things up a little.
Good luck with your season guys! Be sure to check out all the other pictures under the main site > client galleries > wrestling. There are pictures for the high schoolers and the middle schoolers.







0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP