Friday, March 26, 2010

Children: Kaylee and Taryn

I love these two young ladies! They come at least once a year and LOVE the studio - with all its props and playthings.
Here they are on white:



And then they put on their Easter dresses and we moved to a color background - a few things I wanted to try and some very creative setting-up and posing that they thought of. I LOVE creative kids - so much FUN! There were so many good pictures I had a hard time narrowing down to a few because I want to show them ALL off.

Thanks so much for coming today, Sheila, Kaylee, and Taryn. Come back to see Mr. Boogles again this summer - and maybe we'll have piglets then, too.






1 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Great Pictures. Love the top two the best

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP