Thursday, October 7, 2010

Alina and Luke

I traveled a BIG circle today - east an hour to Chippewa Falls to see Alina and Luke - two of my favorite young clients! and then west two hours to St. Paul to take a soccer team's pictures. Busy - but fun!
I'll show a few files from Alina and Luke's session at their amazing, beautiful house and lovely grounds. This first one is in front of a backyard waterfall.


What a handsome boy - and don't those eyes give us all a clue that he'd like to go off and find some excitement - or make some of his own?


I can't believe how tall Alina is getting - such a grown-up girl now! I was trying to remember how many times I've taken their annual pictures - It's at least three - if not four now. Alina always seems to be missing a few teeth - but she's always beautiful. Her eyes are especially pretty.


Thanks for asking me to come to your home again, Lisa. As always, I'm honored to take pictures of your children and look forward to designing the photo projects we talked about for your home. It was fun to see you again Alina and Luke - thanks for the hugs!

1 comments:

Unknown October 28, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

Thank you, Ann! You do amazing work. We look forward to seeing the finished projects. Have a wonderful fall! Love, Lisa

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP