Friday, June 3, 2011

Casen and Adyson

I traveled towards Menomonie today to take pictures of Casen and Adyson - having recently celebrated their 1st and 4th birthdays. Cute-cute-cute! We played all around the house and Adyson was a big help finding special places for pictures. She even showed me how VERY fast she can run! And Casen was SO expressive. I had lots of fun! Here are a few favorites from today's session...

One of the few times brother and sister sat near each other...


Adyson, you did such a good job today. Thanks for letting me take so many pictures!


I love this picture of Casen. The light was perfect, he sat in just the right spot to have a nice background, he stayed still for the fraction of a minute needed, and he even had a gentle smile for mommy standing nearby.


Blowing dandelions - what a pleasant pastime!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP