Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Catching up!

Sorry! Some patient people have been waiting - and it's taken me a while to get caught up enough to even blog!! So here goes...

First: There's that phrase, "All because two people fell in love...", and that ran through my mind quite a bit when our friends (and neighbors) came to the studio along with their whole family. I remember when their children were little and now they're all grown up with families of their own. It's wonderful to see several generations all together - and those grandchildren are precious indeed. How good to see you all again!








Second: It seems I just took pictures of this family - oh wait - I did! Steph was 9 months pregnant when she came and now she and Jared have a sweet little baby boy. And Parker is a big brother.





Third: And then came Ella and her family. Ella is two now and her mom is keeping up the tradition of photographing Ella with her wedding gown on her birthdays. And then there was big brother Trevor, the family dog, the whole crew... it was fun! And the day was beautiful enough to be both inside and outside.


(I love this one - the dog is smiling too!!)




and last-but-not-least, fourth: This last weekend I tried my first WHITE SALE - children's mini sessions against a white background. I had two wonderful new children come to the studio - so cute. Here are Blake and Addison...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP