Friday, November 5, 2010

Class of 2011: Jenna goes outside

I met Jenna by the dam in Eau Galle and it was a great 30 minutes of photography - beautiful afternoon and lots of interesting backgrounds in a very small area - so we zipped around and got MANY great pics. Jenna is so easy to photograph! Here are three shots from the mini outdoor session. Thanks Jenna!



Offbeat angle - cool picture. I'll freely admit that I snitched this idea from Adam :) Thank goodness I'm not afraid of heights!


I love digital work. You can try all sorts of layers and textures to make a unique portrait...

2 comments:

Anonymous November 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

I like the grunge look on the bottom one best. All of them are great pictures!

Cayla November 7, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Love the textures!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP