Thursday, September 17, 2009

Engagement: Jenny and Billy

One more month! Jenny and Billy came to the studio for their engagement session tonight. It was fun to tease them into a little extra hugging... but it wasn't very long and they got the hang of that! Lovely light and the colors are just starting to show.



Right away, I took them over in front of a metal wall and asked them to stand in a rather odd way - took a little while to get the shadow to look just right. I got some quizzical looks over that one - but I think the image is different and fun.




Look at the pretty fall colors peeking out in the background. It's bet it's going to be just beautiful by the time their wedding day comes round.




And I'll end with my favorite from our session... all wrapped up in each other. Thanks for coming to the studio, Jenny and Billy. Adam and I can't wait to share your wedding day.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP