Sunday, September 20, 2009

HS Senior: Tyler S.

I went on a real adventure today by going to Hudson, getting lost in Hudson, and walking in Willow River Park near Hudson! Luckily, I met up with a very nice family - and Tyler, a senior at Hudson High School.

Just leaning on the railing of his home's porch...



An old-time filtered look for a football running back...



A scenic walk down a path and down a hill to a beautiful waterfall near Hudson was a great way to spend an afternoon... the walk back UP the hill probably had Tyler and his Mom chuckling as I tried to keep up. I'll blame all the huffing and puffing on the weight of my camera bag and not on the hours spent on the computer editing pictures for the studio :)



And I can just hear a whole bunch of high school girls going "oooh" and "aaah" over this handsome young man. Good luck in your senior year, Tyler! I hope your shoulder heals well and you get back on the field soon. Thanks for your patience today :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP